Jiemin Fang (方傑民)¶
I am a PhD candidate at the Institute of Artificial Intelligence and School of Electronic Information and Communications, Huazhong University of Science and Technology. I am supervised by Prof. Wenyu Liu and Prof. Xinggang Wang. I received my B.E. degree from EIC, Huazhong University of Science and Technology in 2018. My research interests include AutoML and efficient deep learning.
- Dec. 2020 - "FNA++: Fast Network Adaptation via Parameter Remapping and Architecture Search" is published in IEEE TPAMI.
- Nov. 2020 - I have released a PyTorch toolkit dali-pytorch for accelerating ImageNet training with NVIDIA DALI. It improves the training speed dramatically with maintaining high performance.
- ResizeMix: Mixing Data with Preserved Object Information and True Labels
Jie Qin*, Jiemin Fang*, Qian Zhang, Wenyu Liu, Xingang Wang, Xinggang Wang
arXiv:2012.11101 PDF | BibTeX
FNA++: Fast Network Adaptation via Parameter Remapping and Architecture Search
Jiemin Fang*, Yuzhu Sun*, Qian Zhang, Kangjian Peng, Yuan Li, Wenyu Liu, Xinggang Wang
Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (TPAMI) PDF | Code | BibTeX
EAT-NAS: Elastic Architecture Transfer for Accelerating Large-scale Neural Architecture Search
Jiemin Fang*, Yukang Chen*, Xinbang Zhang, Qian Zhang, Chang Huang, Gaofeng Meng, Wenyu Liu, Xinggang Wang
accepted by SCIENCE CHINA Information Sciences (SCIS) PDF | Code | BibTeX
- Aug. 2018 - Nov. 2020, Horizon Robotics in Beijing mentored by Dr. Qian Zhang.
- TPAMI, TNNLS
- NeurIPS 2021, ICCV 2021, ICML 2021, CVPR 2021, AAAI 2021.
- I ever participated in RoboMaster Robotics Competition. I worked on embedded development and achieved the national second prize in 2017. I served as the captain of the team and achieved the national second prize in 2018.
- 2019 - 2020, National Scholarship
- 2016 - 2017, National Scholarship
* denotes equal contribution. ↩