Jiemin Fang (方傑民)¶
I am a PhD candidate at the Institute of Artificial Intelligence and School of Electronic Information and Communications, Huazhong University of Science and Technology. I am supervised by Prof. Wenyu Liu and Prof. Xinggang Wang. I received my B.E. degree from EIC, Huazhong University of Science and Technology in 2018. My research interests include AutoML and efficient deep learning.
- Jul. 2021 - One paper is accepted by ICCV 2021.
- Dec. 2020 - "FNA++: Fast Network Adaptation via Parameter Remapping and Architecture Search" is published in IEEE TPAMI.
- Nov. 2020 - I have released a PyTorch toolkit dali-pytorch for accelerating ImageNet training with NVIDIA DALI. It improves the training speed dramatically with maintaining high performance.
FNA++: Fast Network Adaptation via Parameter Remapping and Architecture Search
Jiemin Fang*, Yuzhu Sun*, Qian Zhang, Kangjian Peng, Yuan Li, Wenyu Liu, Xinggang Wang
Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (TPAMI) PDF | Code | BibTeX
EAT-NAS: Elastic Architecture Transfer for Accelerating Large-scale Neural Architecture Search
Jiemin Fang*, Yukang Chen*, Xinbang Zhang, Qian Zhang, Chang Huang, Gaofeng Meng, Wenyu Liu, Xinggang Wang
accepted by SCIENCE CHINA Information Sciences (SCIS) PDF | Code | BibTeX
You Only Look at One Sequence: Rethinking Transformer in Vision through Object Detection
Yuxin Fang, Bencheng Liao, Xinggang Wang, Jiemin Fang, Jiyang Qi, Rui Wu, Jianwei Niu, Wenyu Liu
NeurIPS 2021 PDF | Code | BibTeX
Bag of Instances Aggregation Boosts Self-supervised Learning
Haohang Xu*, Jiemin Fang*, Xiaopeng Zhang, Lingxi Xie, Xinggang Wang, Wenrui Dai, Hongkai Xiong, Qi Tian
arXiv:2107.01691 PDF | Code | BibTeX
- Aug. 2018 - Nov. 2020, Horizon Robotics in Beijing mentored by Dr. Qian Zhang.
- TPAMI, TNNLS, SCIENCE CHINA Information Sciences
- CVPR 2022, ICLR 2022, NeurIPS 2021, ICCV 2021, ICML 2021, CVPR 2021, AAAI 2021.
- I ever participated in RoboMaster Robotics Competition. I worked on embedded development and achieved the national second prize in 2017. I served as the captain of the team and achieved the national second prize in 2018.
- 2019 - 2020, National Scholarship
- 2016 - 2017, National Scholarship
* denotes equal contribution. ↩