Jiemin Fang (方傑民)¶
I am a PhD candidate at the Institute of Artificial Intelligence and School of Electronic Information and Communications (EIC), Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST), supervised by Prof. Wenyu Liu and Prof. Xinggang Wang. I received my B.E. degree from EIC, HUST in 2018. My research interests mainly lie in efficient deep learning from neural architecture perspectives and neural rendering.
- Apr. 2022 - Our EfficientPose is chosen for the CVMJ 2021 best paper award.
- Mar. 2022 - Two papers are accepted by CVPR 2022.
- Jan. 2022 - BINGO is accepted by ICLR 2022.
- Jul. 2021 - One paper is accepted by ICCV 2021.
- Dec. 2020 - "FNA++: Fast Network Adaptation via Parameter Remapping and Architecture Search" is published in IEEE TPAMI.
- Nov. 2020 - I have released a PyTorch toolkit dali-pytorch for accelerating ImageNet training with NVIDIA DALI. It improves the training speed dramatically with maintaining high performance.
FNA++: Fast Network Adaptation via Parameter Remapping and Architecture Search
Jiemin Fang*, Yuzhu Sun*, Qian Zhang, Kangjian Peng, Yuan Li, Wenyu Liu, Xinggang Wang
IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (TPAMI) 2021 PDF | Code | BibTeX
EAT-NAS: Elastic Architecture Transfer for Accelerating Large-scale Neural Architecture Search
Jiemin Fang*, Yukang Chen*, Xinbang Zhang, Qian Zhang, Chang Huang, Gaofeng Meng, Wenyu Liu, Xinggang Wang
SCIENCE CHINA Information Sciences (SCIS) 2021 PDF | Code | BibTeX
EfficientPose: Efficient Human Pose Estimation with Neural Architecture Search
Wenqiang Zhang*, Jiemin Fang*, Xinggang Wang, Wenyu Liu
Computational Visual Media (CVMJ) 2021 (Best Paper Award) PDF | Code | BibTeX
Temporally Efficient Vision Transformer for Video Instance Segmentation
Shusheng Yang, Xinggang Wang, Yu Li, Yuxin Fang, Jiemin Fang, Wenyu Liu, Xun Zhao, Ying Shan
CVPR 2022 (Oral) PDF | Code | BibTeX
You Only Look at One Sequence: Rethinking Transformer in Vision through Object Detection
Yuxin Fang, Bencheng Liao, Xinggang Wang, Jiemin Fang, Jiyang Qi, Rui Wu, Jianwei Niu, Wenyu Liu
NeurIPS 2021 PDF | Code | BibTeX
- Jan. 2021 - present, Huawei Cloud in Shanghai working with Prof. Qi Tian, Dr. Lingxi Xie and Dr. Xiaopeng Zhang.
- Aug. 2018 - Nov. 2020, Horizon Robotics in Beijing working with Dr. Qian Zhang.
- IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (IEEE TPAMI), IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems (IEEE TNNLS), Neural Networks, Image and Vision Computing, SCIENCE CHINA Information Sciences.
- NeurIPS 2022, ECCV 2022, ICML 2022, CVPR 2022, ICLR 2022, NeurIPS 2021, ICCV 2021, ICML 2021, CVPR 2021, AAAI 2021.
- I ever participated in RoboMaster Robotics Competition. I worked on embedded development and achieved the national second prize in 2017. Then in 2018, I led the team to win the national second prize.
- National Scholarship for PhD Student, 2021
- National Scholarship for Master Student, 2020
- National Scholarship for Undergraduate Student, 2017
* denotes equal contribution. ↩